Joining NIX.CZ is very easy. Companies which are interested in connecting to the NIX.SK platform can choose either a direct connection or they can take advantage of a remote connection through a partner in the Partner Program. If you are a company that meets all the eligibility criteria and you wish to establish a direct connection, please fill out the application form, based on which we will prepare the customer service agreement for you.
Any company, which is interested in connecting to NIX.CZ must ensure a connection (optical) to one of the NIX.SK collocations. The demarcation point is the port in the switch at NIX.CZ (the transceiver is provided by NIX.SK solely on the NIX.SK side).
If you are within the same collocation, ask your data center to cross-connect you with NIX.SK.
Connecting customers who are interested in membership of the Association may enquire about the entry conditions at email@example.com.
NIX.SK supports remote connection through partners participating in the node’s Partner Programme. If your company is interested in connecting to NIX.SK remotely, consult the list of the Partner Programme providers.
Partner Program requirements:
• The partner is a member or a customer of NIX.CZ/NIX.SK.
• The partner utilises an already existing port or establishes a separate port with NIX.SK (at least 1x10GE) designed for the data traffic of customers connected remotely, through the partner program.
• The partner manages their customer relationship including sales, contracts and billing and provides the remotely connected customers with 24/7 technical support.
• The connection of each new customer through a partner shall be subject to prior approval by NIX.CZ.
• Each customer connected through a partner receives the appropriate IP addresses of the NIX.SK peering VLAN.
• Each customer connected through a partner gains access to the extranet of NIX.CZ/NIX.SK and must comply with the Operating Rules of NIX.SK.
• The minimum contract term between the NIX.CZ Association and a Contractual Partner for Remote Connection is 24 months.
• The NIX.CZ Association charges the partner and provides him with 24/7 technical support.
To find out more about the NIX.SK Partner Program and its sign-up conditions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.